Cards For Sale

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Greeting Card LOVE



Happy Saturday Peeps!!!


Today I have another card to share made with The Greeting Card Kids stamp set. This time I also used the Filled with Love stamp set and added the little valentine girl to the Love, replacing the "O" in the word.

I used Regal Rose, So Saffron and whisper white card stock. The DS paper is from the retired Georgia Peach paper pack. I stamped the little girl onto the white card stock and colored her dress with regal rose and my aqua painter. I also used daffodil delight, blush blossom and pink pirouette. I added red stickles to the heart she is holding. I made this card for the Ways To Use It Challenge on Splitcoast and the challenge was to add twine to your card. I added a button with some twine through the holes in the corner. I pierced all around the main image with my piercing tool and mat pack. The panel is added to the base with some dimensionals. I used some so saffron grosgrain ribbon on one side.





Well, that is all from me today, I will be back tomorrow with my Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge card so be sure and come back by for that. Thanks for coming by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

Vicki

10 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my! Some of my ALL time fave dp from SU! for sure!!! Loved that paper! Your card is adorable, Vicki!

Kim said...

Oh man!!!!! You are just overwhelming me with these awesome ideas for this set!

Sue from Oregon said...

So Sweet!

Wendy said...

Oh my, this is so sweet, Vicki! I'm loving all the things you have done with this stamp set! I too love this paper from SU but hardly ever use mine. Great card for the challenge, girl!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I love this Gretting Card kid stamp set and I love everyone of your cards!! they are all beautiful!

Hugs
Shirley

Lorri W. said...

I have really enjoyed seeing all the wonderful cards that you have made with this set, but I think this is my fave. I just love how you put the little girl in place of the "O". Thank you for all of your inspiring ideas!

Allison said...

Adorable! What an awesome idea! Love the colours too!

Karen Motz said...

VICKI!!!!!!!!! What a BRILLIANT use of the darling girl image for the letter O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connie Collins said...

Vicki...that is too darn cute. I flipped over the way you used the little girl as a substitute for the letter "O"...Oh how clever you are.

Lori Ingebritson said...

Vicki, I love seeing what you come up with and I especially love this card! Very creative!