Cards For Sale

Friday, January 7, 2011

SC314...Be Mine




Happy TGIF Peeps!!!!

Today I have another card made with the darling little Greeting Card Kids stamp set!! What a surprise huh? Tomorrow I will have another using her too. I think someone needs to come and take my set away from me, pry it from my hands, so I can use some of my other sets, that have not even seen the light of day. Sigh, so sad but I am having fun trying to see how many cards I can make using the same set. LOL!!

This card was made using the Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge. I loved the sketch right away and set to work to make my card.

I started with a base of baja breeze card stock. I then used a piece of whisper white card stock and embossed it with the vintage wallpaper EF. The DSP used is from the retired Parisian Breeze Speciality pack. I added some whisper white satin ribbon to the side.

I stamped the little girl onto my paper with black stazon and colored her with my aqua painter and ink from the ink pads, just squish it a little to get the ink onto the lid of the ink pad and use that to color. I cut her out and added her to the main piece with some dimesionals. The sentiment is from the Filled with Love stamp set and is stamped with real red ink. I added two small baja hearts under the sentiment, those was added because of a bit of a smudge of red from the sentiment, but they look cute anyway huh?

Well, that is all from me today, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!!! I see you!!!

Vicki

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute, Vicki! I love that image with that paper! Nice job on the challenge!

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable, Vicki! You have inspired me to pull out that aqua painter this weekend!!!! Thanks my friend!!

Marisa said...

Great EF in the BG and I love how you coloured the image. darlin gcard.

Kim said...

another gorgeous card! I think you have convinced me to buy this stamp set now.

Colleen Begley said...

Hi Vicki,
I for one have really been enjoying this little girl on your blog. You have inspired me to pull out my set and make a card with her. Thanks for the inspiration and have a great weekend.