Cards For Sale

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Penguin Love


Happy Tuesday Peeps
Today  I am sharing a card I made using a couple of challenges in mind. First ups was the The Paper Players challenge this week is to make a CAS card with a tag. I started out to make a CAS, Clean and Simple, card but as you all may know, I have a hard time with this type of card, I know I have a clean style but simple? not so much and as usual I added too much stuff!, but I DID get the tag part right! LOL!
I had saw this cute little penguin made with punches on LeeAnn Greff's Blog and knew right away I wanted to make him on a valentine Card for hubby. Isn't he adorable?



I also used the LateNightStampers challenge this week which is a Valentine/Love challenge. I used Crumb Cake card stock for the base of my card and also for the tag. The other colors are real red and pretty in pink with some basic black and whisper white thrown in as well.
I hope you like my little Penguin Love card and thanks so much for stopping by today!!
HAPPY STAMPING!!!

Vicki

13 comments:

PocketsOfInspiration said...

How CUTE is this!!!

Marisa said...

He is sooooo cute!! Great card and loving the "CAS" details LOL ;) I'm sure your hubby will love it.

Wendy said...

Super ADORABLE, Vicki!!! You make the cutest cards, gf!! Ed will love this and if he doesn't you can send it to me!! LOL!!!!!
Miss you!

Jodi Collins said...

ACK! How awesome is this! LOOOOOOOOVE this!

LeeAnn Greff said...

Wow - I am so thrilled you liked my little penguin enough to case him! I am usually casing you so I am quite flattered!
Thanks so much Vicki!

Dawn Easton said...

So stinkinn' cute!!! LOVE that penguin you created!

Beth said...

What a cute penguin!! Adorable card Vicki!

LeAnne said...

Vicki, you make me laugh--your creations are so cute! Oh well, it's not so CAS but it sure is adorable! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Hey, Vicki! I have trouble with CAS cards, too...and I think this is perfect! It is so adorable! The texture is fabulous! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh that dapper penguin is so stinkin' cute! Love his handsome top hat! Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Players!

jaydee said...

Vicki, your card brought such a huge smile to my face! I love the penguin on the tag. I also love how you brought all the pinks together. So glad you joined us again this week at the Paper Players
Jaydee

Melissa said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.