Cards For Sale

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cajun Craze Birthday Wishes


Happy Tuesday Peeps!!!

While waiting for my pre-order goodies from the upcoming Holiday mini to arrive later today, I am sharing a card I made awhile back.
This card uses the beautiful Stampin up set called "Blooming with Kindness".  I stamped the flower with cajun craze ink but stamped it off once onto scrap paper to make the image a bit softer. I used very vanilla card stock and stamped the sentiment with black stazon

The image is matted with cajun craze card stock and then with some crumb cake card stock the I embossed with the square lattice EF. I then matted that with more very vanilla card stock.


The DSP is from the Comfort Cafe paper pack. The base of the card is cajun craze card stock and the DSP is mounted with more cajun craze card stock.
The main panel is mounted onto the base with dimensionals. I added some very vanilla satin ribbon and a couple of gold brads.
Well, that is all from me today, thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING!!

Vicki

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh you make cajun craze look good! This is stunning, Vicki!

stampwithsandy said...

So pretty, Vicki. Love the beautiful flower combined with the DSP.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

simply stunning!!!!
love the design elements!!!!
tfs:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous !!!

Wendy Carr

Anonymous said...

Oh Vicki....This card is so GORGEOUS!!!!!

Wendy J. said...

Beautiful Vicki! Love the monochromatic colors. So elegant!