Cards For Sale

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Happy Harvest Pumpkin Box


Happy Thursday Peeps!!!

I am popping in here today with a quick share, I made this pumpkin box awhile back and realized I hadn't shared it with you all. 

Don't you love the "wood" look it has. I used some of the Stampin Up Natural Composition Specialty Paper.  I used this TEMPLATE for my pumpkin.


I decorated the top with some leaves, twine and curly "tendrils" made with the same paper the box is cut from.
This is a fun and easy box to make and it will hold alot of goodies, it would be great at each place setting on you Thanksgiving table. 


Hope you like it. thanks for stopping by today!

Vicki






4 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute, Vicki! You are definitely the queen of Fall things! Love it! :)

Bev Gomez said...

OMG I love it. I wish I had the PDF but hate to pay for things like that as I would just post it on my blog. very cute though Vicki.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love how you've put it all together, looks great!

Vicki x

Conniecrafter said...

very cute and like the little tag with it!