Cards For Sale

Monday, August 11, 2014

Baby Plaque for Isaiah


Yesterday I attended a Baby Shower for a co-worker and this plaque was part of my gift.

I CASED this from Stampin Up catalog.
 I did used a different frame and papers but the rest is the same as the one pictured in the catalog.


The name is made using the Skinny Alphabet stamp set. I used Pool Party ink for that and drew a light line so I could line it up. This stamp set is a clear polymer set so that makes it very easy. 
The animals come from the Zoo Review stamp set. The elephant is stamped with Slate Gray, the Lion is Daffodil Delight and the Alligator is Old olive ink.

I used my banner and 3/4" inch circle punch to make the cute little banner. I used a variety of matching DSP and then sewed it all together with my sewing machine. I then attached it to the frame with some glue dots.

This is a very quick and easy project and the Mom to Be and the shower guest all seem impressed.

I also crochet her a small blanket:


Thanks for stopping by!

Vicki





1 comment:

Eliza said...

Such a pretty gift and you blanket is really beautiful, I love the colour combinations.

Hugs Eliza