Cards For Sale

Friday, September 30, 2016

Halloween Nuggets


Happy Friday Peeps!!!

Today I am sharing a few little Halloween Treats

These are a CASE of my sweet friend Wendy at WeeBeeStampin4Fun.

She is the queen of treat making in my eyes. She makes the cutest ones.

I am always inspired by what she makes and when I saw her nugget holders I decided to makes some of my own.


I love the little halloween images in this set, the Cookie Cutter Halloween. Here is used the Mummy and the Skeleton.


I added bows and hearts cut with the Pumpkin Pie glimmer paper.
 The sentiment is from Spooky Fun stamp set and the DSP is all from the Halloween Night Specialty pack. I added a cute little bat that is die cut using the Spooky Scene edgelits.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Vicki 



2 comments:

Wendy said...

Love, love, love! Great job on these adorable nugget treats, Vicki! Aren't they fun to make??!! Wish I could Trick or Treat at your house this Halloween!

Dawn Easton said...

So stinking cute!!!!